In March 2016, the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Board of Regents approved the framework and creation of the nonprofit corporation, UNLV Medicine, the clinical faculty practice plan of the the UNLV School of Medicine.
The mission of UNLV Medicine is to provide a premier multi-specialty academic group practice and primary care physicians who strive to provide the highest quality health care.
At UNLV Medicine, our leadership team’s priority is to ensure that our patients and families have the best possible health care experience.
We are guided by our competencies:
- Knowledge – life-long learner, technical expertise, applications, & integration
- Innovation – transormational, comprehensive, effective, & efficient
- Compassion – dignity, empathy, inclusion, & sensitivity, service
- Ownership – integrity, service, accountability, & adaptability
- Communication – respectful, open, collaborative, cooperative, clear, & concise
- Serving – leadership
Good things are happening at UNLV Medicine, the medical practice where UNLV School of Medicine doctors treat patients.
Here you will find the latest news stories and contact information for media relations. Our media relations team is available to assist with news inquiries involving UNLV clinics, doctors, patients, and programs.
When you join the UNLV Medicine family, you have the opportunity to be part of a first class group of academic medical professionals committed to serving Southern Nevada.
Competitive Salaries and Benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Company Matching 401K
All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing, background verification, and health screening.